Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW!

So this afternoon made for a very humiliating afternoon! We were picking up Bailee from school this afternoon, and we got there a few minutes early. I was talking on the phone with Kari Hall about the activity tomorrow afternoon. I heard water running so I turn around to find Carson peeing in the planter right in front of the principals secretaries office, worst part was she was looking right at him and knocking on the window. WOW! But it gets better she came out and was talking to us and then laughing about it. Was I ever embarrased!So when we got home I plated up some brownies, had Carson write a card ( with my help), tied a bow on them, and back to the school we went. Carson went to her office and told her sorry! And he handed her the brownies. I asked him if he would ever do that again, He answered No! Hopefully a lesson was learned. It's so fun in Carson's world!

8 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

hahaha! That is so funny! what a good lesson you taught him..hehe

Kristin said...

Oh my heck! That is hilarious!!!!

Unknown said...

so love that! moments like those are priceless!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest story EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carson is the man! LOL!!! Hilarious... I bet you'll never forget that Krista. What a nice mom u r to make brownies.... ha! I am dieing!!!

Colleen said...

I would have loved to see that! You're too funny that you made him give the principal brownies! Isn't it fun to be a mom?

Caroline Haring said...

Oh man! You can't make this stuff up! That is SO funny, but if it was my kid, I'd be humiliated.

Kalli Monroe said...

Just laughing :)

cherisse said...

thats rad I love it!! Good job Carson. You know how to make your mommy proud