Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School!

Kids are back to school and they are so excited, Kelsie was up at 6:00 and Bailee was up at 6:10 asking what bag she could take and she was so excited for school. Logan got up about 6:30, he just hopped right in the shower no complaining. I had my alarm set for 6:30 so much for that. Oh well glad they were all excited! Now I am just listening to Carson ask where is Kelsie? Where is Logan? Where is Bailee? Over and over. I think he is bummed. Oh well I will just have to entertain him.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

It must be so quiet in your house now with only 1 kid home. Poor Carson, nobody to play with. I'm sure you're not complaining though.

Caroline Haring said...

If only they could always be that excited to go to school...See you Saturday morning!