Sunday, August 16, 2009

Talk about a Great Birthday!

So it all started on Thursday night when my dear friend Kari Hall took me out to dinner to BJ's YUM! and a free birthday pazookie! Then on Friday morning my dear husband suggested I go to out with my mom and spend the night at her house. Just to have some mom time! (I asked him if he was feeling ok? he said yes!) Then I proceeded to set it all up. I went out to my mom's at 5:30 and my sister, mom and I were off to Kohl's, my mom spoiled me with clothes (thanks mom) they were needed! Then we went to dinner at Johnny Carino's It was yummy. Then Saturday morning I got up and got ready and had a fabulous birthday. Breakfast at the Avocado house, then off to Disneyland. What a great day. Thank you Korie! Then this morning church, then all the family came over to celebrate, great food, great gifts and great people. I could not have asked for anything more. Thank you so much all of you especially Scott and Mindy you made it all happen. Good Bye Birthday! Till next YEAR!

2 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

What a great way to start the year! This is what birthdays should be! See you this afternoon!!

Unknown said...

I had a fantastic time... Thank you for letting me spend your day with you... It had been a long time since we were able to just hang out like that...