Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Bailee!

Well today was Bailee's 5th Birthday and boy she has been ready for it since the day after her last Birthday. She gets a birthday party this year and she also got to go to Disneyland today with her Aunt Mindy for Free! She was Estatic. She woke up this morning surprised with breakfast in bed. And has been busy ever since. Tomorrow she gets to have her Tea party with ten little girls and one little boy. She can't wait. She insisted upon the boy. He is in her preschool. Well I will post more later. And I will include pictures.Happy Birthday to my Bailee Mae I love You!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bailee!!! WOW 5 years already... I cant believe it... Boy has time flown by...

The Fallan Family said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! It Hardly Seems Like It Took Long For Her To Get That Old. Wow.

The Towes said...

happy birthday!!

austin and cherisse said...

Happy B-day Bailee Mae

Caroline Haring said...

Oh, happy birthday Bailee May! I can't wait to see the photos from her party. Love ya!