Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Fun Week!






So last week the kids and I got to spend a fun week with my sister's family while Scott was in Mammoth. While we were there we went to the YMCA body sculpting class on tuesday and thursday, I strongly recommend it, it kicks your bootie. Then we met Colleen and Carrie and Chelsea at the park for a play day on Wednesday, It was so fun to hang out. Kalli and I made dinner every night but it was nice, it is always so much easier to cook with another women and clean up. And in between all that we had breakfast one morning at the Avocado House and then Lunch one afternoon. And we just played, played, and played.

2 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Holy cow, girl! You're a bloggin' machine! It was fun to see you last week. Thanks for keeping me out of the pictures! Sorry I was a bit of a mess. I'm hoping my brain will catch up with me soon.

Colleen said...

Cute pictures! I love Carson on the drinking fountain! That was such a fun day! We should get together like that more often! We'll definitely have you guys over to my mom's house to swim this summer. That'll be so fun!