Monday, May 4, 2009

Bailee's Tea Party!






We had so much fun at Bailee's Tea party. I had Kalli's girls come and host the party along with Kelsie. They served 10 girls food and they did all the games I just assisted it was wonderful. I recommend it to any one with an 9 year old daughter, 10 and 11 year old nieces. They were great. We also had a Pinata per Bailee's request. I think it made Bailee a very happy little girl. Tonight was the close of Bailee's birthday festivities. She closed her birthday up with a day at Disneyland. So lets recap. Friday May 1st her birthday woke up to breakfast in bed and had an afternoon at California adventure with Aunt Mindy, Saturday May 2nd her tea party, Sunday May 3rd Her family party with Scott's side and my side of the family then she got to go home with grammie for a sleep over. Monday May 4th Disneyland with Michelle and Brie. And tonight her sleep over at Grammie's again. Tomorrow I will pick her up and end her celebration. Wow she is one lucky little girl. Thanks to all who helped make her birthday so fun and special.

10 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Wow... wish I was invited... looks like a lot of fun!

Brittanie said...

How fun! You decorated soo cute! I never had a tea party when I was younger, I think i'll have to have one for Rubi!

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had fun... Way to go Bailee... I still can't get over that she is 5 years old... What a big girl!!!

Caroline Haring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline Haring said...

Dang girl! How are you gonna top this next year? Where did you get the BEAUTIFUL flowers? He, he - glad you could use them. Your decorating looks awesome! Can you throw me a tea party for my birthday? Can I borrow Bailee's crown?

(I deleted the first post because I had a MAJOR typo that made me sound like a retard. I fixed it...I mean the typo)

Holly Mount said...

What a cute party!!

Colleen said...

Too cute! I'll have to do something fun like that for Claire when she gets older! Oh, and if you throw Carrie a tea party, I want to come!

austin and cherisse said...

Kenzie had a blast at the tea party you did an awsome job as usual!

Drago Family said...

Ok first of all I was so impressed. You truly are amazing girl. Naomi had a blast and played tea party for days after that. Thanks for including us!! Can't wait for summer, we'll get the fams together.

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Okay my friends think I'm the party person, but this puts me to shame! I LOVED this!!! Wish we could have crashed, lol. We loved to see you all for our short trip! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house!! Miss you and love you TONS!