Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Carson!




Well my baby turned 3 today. Who would have thought? It seems like just yesterday that he was just a little baby. And now he is three and POTTY TRAINED. What a great day. I am loving it. But now that he is three and potty trained he thinks he can PEE anywhere out doors. And I constantly telling him no and hurrying him to the toilet. On thursday I was cutting Kalli's hair and the kids were playing in the front yard and I walked out to check on them and lone and behold I caught the kid with his pants down peeing on the front lawn. Geez I had a talk with him and all he can say about that is WHY! WHY! WHY! So I hope he just doesn't do that anymore. Well Happy Birthday to my crazy little boy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!! Wow 3 already?

Colleen said...

That's too funny! While we were in Florida, we saw a group of people pulled over on the side of the road & the men were peeing on trees. Sounds like Carson would fit in quite well in Florida. Just teasing - Happy Birthday Carson!!!

Drago Family said...

Can you believe it, I remember when you were pregnant with him. Time for another one. \"/

The Monson Crew said...

Wow, doesn't time fly!!! My baby is turning 3 in a couple weeks and I can't believe it. That is hilarious that he wants to pee anywhere. My husband tried to get Jake to pee outside and it too alot of coaxing.