Monday, March 9, 2009

Day #1 of Potty Training Carson


Not to bad he had a pee accident and then I think he figured out what it was all about. He did not have one pee accident after that. He even came in from playing and went on the toilet. We will see what tomorrow brings when he has to go #2. That is a whole different ball game. Pray for me okay! But I do have to let you in on a little secret.(Dum Dum suckers and skittles) He gets to pick a candy every time he pees. For # 2 he gets to pick a little toy in the $1 range. We will see if my bribery works.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so glad that potty-training is going well for Carson (and for you). Lucky you, you'll be done with diapers! Good luck with #2!

austin and cherisse said...

yay fun for you! I dont feel too bad for you...its your last and no more diapers I am jealous!