Friday, February 27, 2009

My Big Boy is Getting Older!





Well I can't exactly call him my little boy, but he is getting older. He got his second stripe in Karate. And we attended the Blue and Gold dinner last night for Cub Scouts. He is so excited for when he turns eight in about 5 months. He can't wait to start cub scouts and last night made him even more excited for it. Wow I can't believe I will be having another baptism in a blink of an eye. They grow so fast. Oh well that is life, and we are living it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... i cant believe Logan is going to be Eight... Let us know when the baptism is and where and what time and Matthew and I will be there will bells on... Korie

austin and cherisse said...

Wow Krista you ARE old!!!!!
Good job Logan.

Colleen said...

How cute! Logan is growing up so fast. He looks so cute in his Karate clothes. Jeff wants Tyler to learn Karate. I think if Tyler is going to learn Karate that it's only fair for Claire to learn Karate so that she can defend herself from him.

Caroline Haring said...

What? Already? Logan was always a big boy, but almost 8? I'm gettin' old.

The Fallan Family said...

He Is Such A Cutie!

Kristin said...

Isn't it sad when they grow up so fast on you?!

PS - So glad you found my blog! Small world. How do you know Jen?