Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't know what to Think!

So today I got braces on my lower teeth. I have one cricked tooth that has always bugged me, so I decided to get it fixed because we have orthodontist insurance. What was I thinking? In the long run I know it will be wonderful because I will not have any cricked teeth, but it sure is an interesting feeling I got going on in my mouth. I also think it might end up being a great diet plan, because it is not fun to eat at ALL! But it is my own fault I have them by my own choice, So I am not COMPLAINING. Have a nice night.

4 comments:

Janell said...

It'll get better with time, and will be totally worth it in the end! Darin had braces for almost 3 years...as an adult... it wasn't easy, but he's so glad he did it!

The Monson Crew said...

I'm impressed that you got them! I've never had braces but I hear that you get use to them. Good luck!

Caroline Haring said...

Lucky you! I need braces so bad but can't afford them. It sucks now, but it will be worth it - especially when you have a dazzling smile and fit into a smaller dress size. But then again, milk shakes and hot chocolate are liquid...

Anonymous said...

Train Trax! I love my brace face friend! =) When I get mine you can call me that too, ok?!! =)