Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Scott and I had such a great day yesterday we were able to make a trip down to the San Diego Temple. It was wonderful as always. Then we had lunch at T.G.I Fridays and it cost us a big whopping 8 bucks, because we had a buy one get one free. Can't beat that. Then later that evening we got to go to our stake valentines dance. I haven't danced so hard in years. It made me feel like I was a youth again. We should go dancing more often. Then this morning I got up early and worked at my moms restaurant until 2pm that was fun I got to see quite a few sweethearts today including a few of my dear friends. I rushed home after that and made a nice fun Valentines dinner for my family and the missionaries. I made, with the help of Scott and my sister-in-law, homemade Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, ceasar salad and bread. It was yummy. Sorry I meant to take a picture of our cute table. Oh well Happy Valentines Day. I Love You All!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Valentines day!!! sounds like you had a lot of fun...
Korie

austin and cherisse said...

Adorable...so I want to know if Scott asked you to dance at the stake dance or if he stood on the side with the other nerdy boys : )