Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nothing New!

I was just updating my blog. Nothing really exciting this past week. I never got dry sockets from getting my wisdom tooth taken out, so that is good news. I did some hair the past couple days, and I finally got my hair done. I colored it bright red and cut it off again. I love it. I have really been enjoying my new calling in YW I love teaching the Laurels. I know it is mainly for me so I can become a better teacher. But I love the girls. Well thats all. Oh and I really colored my hair brown. I just wanted to see if you were really reading this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing because I was reading and saw "red" and I thought wow, i need to look a little closer next time! LOL! YM!!! How fun! Lucky girl! =D

Caroline Haring said...

I almost posted a comment before reading the end. I just stopped at "red" and thought, "What the heck was she thinking??" Glad it was a joke. This time I would have come over to fix YOUR hair!

Colleen said...

I didn't think you'd ever dye your hair red! I'm glad you were just teasing!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

lol, you are too funny! I was like- why didn't I hear about herr hair? Hope you guys have fun in Washington. We'll miss you in Havasu, but we are so excited for Dallen and Christina. Miss you!!!

Mead Family said...

We just saw your comment on our blog-wow long time no talk! It was fun to catch up on your blog and you have a beautiful family! The red hair got me too haha:-)