Saturday, July 26, 2008

Look What Krista Got done!






So I had a pretty busy girls week. I was able to finish up alot of projects. I finished Scotts t-shirt quilt from his high school t-shirts. Then I had scraps of fabric so I made two baby blankets four birp cloths and one baby quilt. Then Mindy and I did tons of scrapbooking. What a successful week. Now I don't have to do anymore projects for at least a year I figure. We did have fun week hanging out thanks Marlene, Mindy and Meredith. When I got home my great husband had two vases of flowers, A clean house, and my kids had we missed you cards and candy all for me. There so sweet I missed them all a bunch to. I love my little family.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome... Congrats on all the hardwork you were able to accomplish... Sounds like you had a great time...

aprilaleman said...

I have had Wes' old t-sirts for forever to do the same thing. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

austin and cherisse said...

man you suck you want to do my scrapbooking now!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the high school t-shirt quilt. Brings back memories of Walnut... I remember watching and cheering Scott on during water polo! Nice work Krista!!! =)

Caroline Haring said...

Wow. You weren't kidding when you said you did some sewing! You must not have left the hotel room. How sweet Scott was to have all of that done for you when you got home. Sure makes you feel loved!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

You need to teach me how to sew! I got your package- THANK YOU! Everything was so cute! I have been at my mom's for the past week, so John actually got it a while ago, but waiting for me to open it. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Colleen said...

What a busy week. I wish I had a week to just do some sewing projects. If that were the case, I might have curtains on both of my kitchen windows instead of just one.

austin and cherisse said...

do you want to get together like on monday?!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Hey I need your email address. The one I have is old.