Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Home Evening


So last Monday night for the lesson Kelsie read us a story titled "Just Like My Mommy" from the June The Friend magazine. It was  about the little girls mom and her wedding dress and getting sealed for time and all eternity. So after we read the story the kids asked if I had my wedding dress from being married in the temple. I said yes and got it out to show them and immediately the girls asked to try it on. It was fun and they felt pretty cool so I am sharing it with you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love it!!! =) What a fun FHE! Did you get my blog invite? Hopefully!

Caroline Haring said...

You know they were just in HEAVEN getting to try on your wedding dress! Your dress was so pretty. What a fun lesson.

Colleen said...

Soooo cute! They probably thought that was the greatest thing ever!

aprilaleman said...

Dude, that train looks extra ginormous on the girls... he he he its soooo funny!

Robyn said...

That is so fun!!! I love it. You should post a picture of you in the dress so we can see what it really looks like. ;)

A new Flight Attendant, said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! You were such a pretty bride. I bet the girls were in heaven getting to try yoru dress on. Oh my goodness, Mackenzie would die if she got to wear my dress, lol.