Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oop!




I have definately neglected this thing. Crazy Crazy, School and all the other stuff makes us crazy busy, but I know that is no excuse. The kids are all doing well in school and we are all still happy living in Riverside with Aunt Mindy. We have made a lot of new friendships and we have rekindled past friendships. We had a wonderful thanksgiving trip to Tahoe for a week with Scott's whole family and we got some really fun beautiful pictures there it is a beautiful place. Then over Christmas break we took all of the kids snowboarding they all really enjoyed themselves we got to stay in a cabin up in Big Bear. Logan did go on skis instead of the snowboard and he really enjoyed himself also. I was impressed. Bailee said "we could just live here when we were at the cabin." Scott and I got to take a quick turn around trip to Brianhead Utah for some snowboarding with Aunt Mari, Ryan, Trent and Nathan, Gena and Chad were up there also. It was a really super fun trip. I can't believe it is almost February, time really flies when you are having fun. We are still saving to hopefully get into a house by summer. And we will live there for the rest of our lives. I am sick of moving!!!!!!!! Well I guess that gives you a little update! Later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!! Love you guys

Brittanie said...

You guys are such a great family! Looks like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

kenny and I miss you guys.. hope to see you again this summer...