Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time Flys!

I can't believe we only have two and a half days left of Christmas break. The break always goes by so fast and this year even though we didn't go on any vacations we still had a lot of fun with Family and Friends. I just love my Family and my Friends. This Tuesday when the kids go back to school my baby starts preschool. I think he is excited and scared at the same time. But I know he is excited about going to Monte Vista with Logan and Bailee at the big kid school. He did great at the orientation, but he did say mom I missed you when we went to the playroom. That was sweet. My crazy little boy gets to go five days a week for three hours a day. I hope he will have fun and learn so he can be ready to start kindergarten in August. Well here's to a fabulous Christmas Vacation. And we can't wait till Spring Break!

No comments: