Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello!



Hello Blog sorry I have been so bad at posting! Well since I last posted (which was at Halloween) we have had Thanksgiving which was crazy and hectic. My Grandma Smith passed away the Friday before Thanksgiving so all plans went BYE BYE! We were suppose to have Thanksgiving here with Scott's Family, we still did but it was held on Tuesday then Tuesday night we all left to go to St. George for the funeral on Wednesday. It was nuts! Scott was so sweet for working with all the changes. The funeral went very nice. My Grandma is a Great women. Such a wonderful example to me and my children she will be missed dearly. Then we had Thanksgiving on Thursday with the Smith family, I believe there was ninety of us. Always makes for an exciting party. My Best Friend Jani let us crash at her house, I love staying with her we have so much fun talking , laughing, crying(because we were laughing so hard) She is wonderful and our kids get along Great! Then Friday night we celebrated Kelsie's 11th Birthday wowwee I am getting old next year I will have a Young Women. We then woke up and came home Saturday morning. So after this busy week I have been so looking forward to Christmas Break for a real Break! Now I only have 5 days left and I can't wait for the break. We are not going on any trips and I am so excited to just be home with my family! Yeah! Well that's all 4 now. Later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was sad to hear about grandma Smiths passing... she was a wonderful woman and had such a beautiful sweet spirit... are your parents having the christmas brunch... if so we will be there for sure... sending our love... and btw i can not believe that Kelsie is so old... lol not that 11 is old... just means we are getting old... miss you and your family...