Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are you KIDDING ME!

So Carson was upstairs playing this afternoon and he said he was building a track for his cars, So I went upstairs to check it out. His track consisted of one laundry basket of clean clothes and two baskets of dirty clothes all mixed together. NICE! Well he had also heard me coming and he was nice enough to put them all back in the baskets. Needless to say I had three new baskets of laundry to do. He is such a nice helpful caring boy!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I Love Him!

2 comments:

The Hess Family said...

Ha!! That made me smile! Nice to know I am not the only one!

Colleen said...

I hate it when I find clothes I know my kids never wore mixed in with their dirty clothes! They get all stinky from being with the dirty clothes so I have extra work to do! That's funny that Carson did that! Very clever boy! We'll have to watch out next time we get together with our kids. Add Claire & Matthew into the mix with Carson & I'm sure they'll come up with some crazy things to do!