Friday, September 24, 2010

A Weekend with These Two Guys!


So this weekend we get to have Wyatt and Shane for the weekend. We are so lucky. They both say the funniest things and they are so easy to please. Ever since Shane got to stay a few days at my house Wyatt has been dying to stay. So with this weekend being a slow weekend with not much happening I invited them. It is perfect because then I can give Chelsea a little more recovery time from just having the twins. I can't wait till I can have Harley and Riley come and stay, that will be so fun. They are already so sweet! Well off to a fun weekend with the boys. Later!

2 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

Your so sweet. Hope they didn't wake up too early! I know they are having a blast. Thanks again!

Colleen said...

They are so cute! You're such a fun aunt to have them stay at your house!