Friday, February 12, 2010

12 Kids!

So last weekend was exciting I had twelve kids and It was a pleasant weekend. I got all five of Kalli's kids on Thursday night and I had them till Monday, and I also had Cherisse's three on and off throughout the weekend,plus my own four. We really all had a blast together. We even managed to have a Super Bowl party after church on Sunday with my parents, Darren and the Taylor's. We didn't get to have the Dyer's over on Sunday due to there aunt being in town. The kids were all great and the older ones were such a big help. Thanks kids for such a great weekend!

3 comments:

Gledwood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen said...

Wow Krista, I think you're the only person I know who would enjoy having 12 kids at their house for the weekend. :) Just teasing. It sounds like you had a great time & I suppose it's much easier with the older kids.
We should all get together soon. Is it almost summertime so we can have some swim days?

The Fallan Family said...

12! You are awesome! Glad you had a good time!