Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carson Strikes Again!

So we went grocery shopping at Sam's Club tonight, after getting all the groceries and Scott was waiting to pay, the kids asked if I would get them dessert from the snack bar. I said no problem. So right as I approach the window to order a BIG LOUD siren goes off. I am startled , I look to my left, low and behold there is a door right there and EMERGENCY exit door! And who do you think is standing right there? Who pushed it open? Good Guess! CARSON, I love that kid I think he gets his kicks Humiliating me.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

you should publish a book with all the fun stories of the things your kids do. haha

Colleen said...

Thanks for making me laugh! My kids haven't done that yet, but I'm sure they will someday!

cherisse said...

Thats rad...I love that that happens to someone else not just me

Caroline Haring said...

Well, at least he didn't pee on the door too...