Sunday, November 30, 2008

So much Fun!!

We have been soo busy this week. The Scott and the kids had the week off. So when there is a week, why not fill it up. Monday I did hair all day to pay for the week. Tuesday I went and picked up the Kelsie and Logan from Kalli's. Thanks Kalli for letting them spend the night. I also got to tour Kalli's new house. Very nice! Then I came home and cleaned for visitors, and Scott's brother came down from Sacramento and spent the night with Kenny. Nice visit! Wednesday we had Thanksgiving with Scott's family. All the family was there. We all had a great time. Thursday we had Thanksgiving at my mom's with all of her family totaling sixty-five people. We never had a dull moment, and had so much delicious food. (My moms restaurant will be opening in January "The Avocado House" We are so excited.) Then Scott took all the kids home with him and I spent the night and Chino. My mom, Aunt Mari, and I got up at four in the morning we went to Walmart, Toys r Us and JcPennys got great deals. We then had breakfast and met up with Kalli for Kohl's and then a movie with a few of my moms siblings and then a visit with grandma at Aunt Stacy's, Thanks Stacy! Then back home to my house hold.( Did I mention my aunt Uncle and five kids were at home with Scott what a good sport. Thanks Hun!) On saturday my aunt and Uncle took there family and my two oldest with them to San Diego. I just relaxed and cleaned. Nice! Now Sunday we went to church and celebrated Kelsie's Birthday. Happy Birthday Sis! Now whew back to the real world. School starts back tomorrow I am ready for a break!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

What a fun week! You got to enjoy yourself without kids quite a bit - lucky you! That's really exciting that your Mom's restaurant is opening in January! I will definitely be eating there ASAP!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kelsie... I so need a hair cut... if i wouldve known i wouldve made an appt with you on monday.... I need my hair done 70's style for Matthew's party on saturday... It sounds like you had a great week... I can't believe that the Restaurant is going to be opening in JAN.. that is just around the corner...
Korie

austin and cherisse said...

When do you want to get the kids together?!

austin and cherisse said...

Yea the HSMusical video is compliments of KELSIE Yea thanks kelsie for that! Your mom better make you one since you rubbed off on kenzie. Who is getting all HSM and Hannah Montana for christmas because thats all she wants!! Thanks kelsie