Sunday, October 26, 2008

A weekend of fun!!

Oh this weekend was a blast it started out on Friday morning spending four hours in Urgent care, dealing with a real jerk of a doctor and finally getting him to give me a shot and send me home with some drugs. So that I can finally swallow a little by Saturday so I can take Logan and the younger two to there Monte fest at there elementary school. Scott took them to the birthday party from 2-4. I went to bed. And then Scott took them to church today and now the white pockets are finally desolving in the back of my throat. And I hope things will be back to normal by tomorrow. Good old Strep throat got to love it. What a GREAT weekend!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

take care and take it easy... so that way you will be back up running faster than you can blink... Korie

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Oh what a bummer! Sorry you're sick. We just recently got over a nasty 4 week cold. It was horrible. Hope you feel better soon! Miss you!!!

Caroline Haring said...

Oh Krista, I hope you feel better soon. You are such a tough girl, taking yourself to the doctor is a big deal - you MUST be hurting. Sore throats are always a good excuse for me to drink hot chocolate, it makes my throat feel better.

Colleen said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. I really like Halls Fruit Breezers for a sore throat. They don't have that menthol flavor that most cough drops have - they're actually pretty tasty. Get some rest & get feeling better soon!

The Monson Crew said...

Oh strep throat is not fun! I feel your pain. I use to get it so much they finally took my tonsils out after 7 episodes in one year....uhg!