Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Busy Week!





Well , Well this has been one busy week Monday started off with going to Oceanside beach with Earl, Mari, the triplets and Skyler for Mari's Birthday. It was a beautiful day and we had great fun at the beach. Tuesday we took off to Las Vegas to our time share with the Atwoods, Amanda,  and aunt Christina. We were in Vegas till Thursday and stayed busy so busy I neglected to take any pictures. Sorry. Then Friday morning we went back to the beach with Earl, Mari and the boys, and a family that they are friends with we had a lot of fun. Today we are being lazy. But I am going to work for my mom later this afternoon. Happy Summer.

3 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how old the triplets are! I still remember changing their diapers. I'm sure they are happy that I wrote that, lol.
I love your blog, but please stop posting pics of the beach, they're just to hard to look at, lol.
Miss you guys so much! We HAVE to go to the beach next time I'm in town.

aprilaleman said...

looks nice. :)

Caroline Haring said...

Glad you're back and had a great time! When did Scott get his hair cut? I'm not used to seeing it that short! Geez you get to go do a lot of fun stuff. Any word on what day would be best next week so we can come over??